Tankless Water Heater Installation in Bedford, NH
Don't Wait Until It's Too Late!
Low Overhead Saves You Money.
Fast Tankless Water Heater Installation in Bedford, NH
We’ve got a lot of experience with different water heaters. If it’s time for a water heater replacement or you want to know your upgrade options, we recommend a tankless water heater installation in Bedford, NH. These take up less space than their traditional counterpart.
Tankless units also have no passive energy loss, and you’ll have access to hot water immediately. There’s no tank of water to heat first. Of course, it helps to have a professional. That’s where Robert Johnson Plumbing comes in with our team of experts. Give us a call today at 603-616-2118 and schedule your estimate!
Schedule Your Service
Looking for Tankless Water Heater Installation in Bedford, NH?
Something we’ve noticed is that a lot of our customers have never heard of a tankless water heater. They’re newer and most homes still have the typical storage tank, which takes up a lot of space.
Tankless units have no tank, which is the main reason they’re smaller. Because there’s no tank of water, though, they also heat faster. They’re called “instant,” but that’s not entirely true.
It’s just that there’s no waiting for the water to get hot. You’ll have access to hot water when you need it with a tankless water heater. In fact, they can provide 5 gallons per minute!
You can save on electricity and water with a tankless unit. Here are some other benefits to upgrading:
- Use less water waiting for it to heat up
- You could lower your electric bill every month
- Tankless water heaters can be mounted to the wall or ceiling to save even more room
A tankless water heater can offer a lot of options. Because of their size, you can get more than one or a bigger model if you need it. The size of your home and family can play a big role in that decision.
To schedule an inspection and estimate today, give us a call at 603-616-2118!
The Best Tankless Water Heater Installation in Bedford, NH
Whether you want a water heater replacement or just want to know your options, there are a lot of pros to getting a tankless unit. Some of the most popular reasons for our customers to upgrade have been:
- They’re perfect for smaller homes or people that want to maximize their home’s space. Between no tank and the fact that it can be mounted, a tankless water heater is great to save room.
- While the initial cost can be higher, you can save money over time. The installation costs more just because it’s a whole new system, as opposed to a storage water heater replacement.
- They usually need fewer water heater repairs.
- Because the water gets hot faster, you’ll use less electricity and water waiting. This means you could reduce your electric and water bill each month.
- If you opt for a gas-powered tankless water heater, you can choose between natural gas or propane.
- You have access to hot water anytime you want.
The possibility of saving money and room is usually the goal of most home improvements. Electric-powered tankless water heaters have an automatic shut-off from scale build-up as a safety feature. They obviously use more electricity than a gas-powered unit, which holds up better over time and needs fewer repairs. Because parts are more common, gas tankless water heaters also tend to be cheaper.
Either way, if you want a tankless water heater installation in Bedford, NH, call 603-616-2118 today and schedule your inspection!
Robert Johnson Plumbing
Robert was great he was here within two hours of our initial phone call. Had the work done in under three hours! Even cleaned up after himself.
Very efficient and effective communicator. Quick to respond to any question. Did a great job installing our new tank and was professional and friendly.