Tankless Water Heater Installation in Windham, NH
Don't Wait Until It's Too Late!
Low Overhead Saves You Money.
The Best Tankless Water Heater Installation in Windham, NH
There are several options when it comes to water heater replacement. You could opt for a bigger tank, but you might want a tankless water heater. These systems take up less space and provide better efficiency when it comes to constant hot water.
There’s also no passive energy loss, so you can save. Robert Johnson Plumbing has a team of professionals to help. We’ll recommend the best units from trusted manufacturers. If you need a water heater replacement, you should consider upgrading with modern technology. Call 603-616-2118 today and let us give you an estimate!
Schedule Your Service
Expert Tankless Water Heater Installation in Windham, NH
If you’re like a lot of people, you haven’t heard of a tankless water heater. They’re newer, which means benefits of modern advancements. Plus, they take up less room and can be mounted for even more space.
Because there’s no tank, you also won’t have to wait for hot water. They’re referred to as “instant.” While that’s not technically true, you don’t have to wait for a tank to heat up first, so it’s a lot faster.
This might bring concern over how much hot water you’ll have access to. Typical storage tanks hold anywhere from 30 to 80 gallons. However, tankless units provide as much as 5 gallons per minute.
The hot water from tankless systems is consistent and reliable. Here are some of the benefits to a tankless water heater installation in Windham, OH:
- Save on your water bill
- Reduced electric bill each month
- Take up less room than the storage counterpart
You can save space and money with a tankless water heater. Because they’re more efficient with your heat, you’ll waste less water and electricity waiting for it to get hot.
Let us give you an inspection and estimate today when you call us at 603-616-2118!
Tankless Water Heater Installation in Windham, NH You Can Trust
There are also different options for tankless systems, like size or how many units you want. In fact, here are some of the benefits you should consider when it’s time for a new water heater replacement:
- Tankless water heaters can be mounted to conserve space. They can go on the wall, floor, or ceiling, if it’s strong enough to hold the weight. Since they can also supplement a storage water heater, it’s worth thinking about either way.
- The initial cost of water heater installation in Windham, OH can be more expensive. However, the long-term savings on electricity and water could far outweigh the price.
- Because there’s no waiting for the water to heat up, you can save on your electric bill. You’ll also waste less water, which means a lower water bill and helping to preserve the environment.
- The most common power source is natural gas or propane. If you go with the former, we can help with your gas line installation, as well.
- You’ll have access to constant hot water whenever you want, since there’s no large tank of water to heat up first. If you have a larger home or family, we might suggest a second tankless water heater.
You don’t have to wait for your water heater to get old and worn out. These benefits could start saving you money today. Our team can also help you pick between the power sources. Electric tankless water heaters are more efficient with heat, but they tend to use more electricity in the process. You can choose between natural gas or propane for a gas unit. These last longer, need less maintenance, and can last longer.
If you have any questions or want to get started with an inspection, call us at 603-616-2118 today!
Robert Johnson Plumbing
Robert was great he was here within two hours of our initial phone call. Had the work done in under three hours! Even cleaned up after himself.
Very efficient and effective communicator. Quick to respond to any question. Did a great job installing our new tank and was professional and friendly.